Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2014, 02:07 AM   #2
ryalch
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3
Default Partial Solution

I found a way to install a driver to get the video out to the external display from a previous thread

http://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62894

but now I lack the audio and the Ethernet is not working even though it lights up on the docking station. There is no Ethernet under devices and I am not sure where to look for the audio.
ryalch is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.