Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
gagaboul
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3
Default Same problem...

Same here with my M5-581T laptop, on Windows 8.1

When plugging in the USB3 port, the monitor connects and disconnects repeatedly, the screen flashing and Windows notification sounds.

Then I plug on the USB2 port and all works perfectly...

I guess it is by chance that I still have a USB2 port. Now I'd like to tap the performance that USB3 can give. I heard that Intel's USB3 drivers for Windows 8.1 don't work well with other USB3 devices like external hard disk drives.

So how do we fix this ?
gagaboul is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.