![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
|
I work for a company using Microsoft Surface Pro 2 PCs and the Dell S2340T monitor. Users are getting the same audio error message listed originally. Was any fix discovered?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6
|
Haven't heard anything so far. I had the problem again today. I went out leaving my monitor on and came back a few hours later, started using the computer activating the monitor and the message was there. I then tried fooling with the S2340T input source mode - to no avail. I shut down and restarted the PC with source mode accidentally in USB mode and the problem was still there. I then put source mode back to AutoSelect and rebooted again. The machine cam back up and the monitor was initially in HDMI mode and flashing the error, and a few seconds later the monitor switched to USB mode and the error stopped.
I tried running the DisplayLink diagnostic tool while the problem was happening and the first option ran without flagging any incompatibilities. The second option (data gathering) caused the tool to die after a number of sub-steps had completed. Cliff |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6
|
Hello:
Any word on this problem? Cliff |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| s2340t pcm |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|