Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #1
JamesH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,523
Default

Hi,

Can you take a look at this FAQ for some steps to try out?
http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=370

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
KeithAdv
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Default

Thank you, James!

I did most of those...I was still bugged by the fact that everything worked perfectly for over a year and then suddenly decided to get problematic. Especially if I feel like I've confirmed it isn't a driver problem. Cases like this almost always turn out to be hardware fails for me. But then again, I'm not a techie by any means!

At any rate, I just swapped out the Lenovo for an IOGear GUD300 USB 3.0 docking station a few minutes ago. Either the new unit or the fact that I've stepped up to USB 3.0 may make the difference. Everything seems to be working for now. I'll use it for a week or so and then check in to give the results.

Thanks again!

Last edited by KeithAdv; 10-19-2014 at 06:17 PM.
KeithAdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.