Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #4
bradh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5
Default

Hi again,
Unfortunately as I thought, if I try and install this updated video card driver I get an error message on the Surface Pro 2 (running EXE installer) - "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer".

If I try extracting the ZIP file and updating driver from Device Manager (as per second article linked above), it tells me - "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date").

So it appears the latest video driver I have from Microsoft is the latest one that can be installed on a surface pro 2. This is from the July firmware release which I believe is the latest one available.

Driver Date = 7/03/2014
Driver Version = 10.18.10.3496

Any other suggestions? I don't suppose you are familiar with the diagnosis tool and can analyze the logs I attached to my original email?

Thanks.
bradh is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.