![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1
|
I have the same problem with Windows 7. I need to reinstall the drivers every
day since the update to 7.7 I also have the Dell USB 3 Docking station. Model: D3000 Mfg: ACP075US S/N: 1210003139 Last edited by egharo; 10-15-2014 at 06:56 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 56
|
I suspect it was built before August of 2013 and may have a design flaw. It is recommended to return for replacement, ideally under warranty. That is, I don't know what warranty you have with the Dell product.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11
|
hi, sorry for the delay i have been away...
attached is the photos of the labels. Was mine made before the date in question? I have also moved it to the USB3 port on the other side of the laptop to see if that makes a difference! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11
|
Moving it to the second usb3 port has not helped!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11
|
Still getting the same issues...
![]() @TargusLevel3 did you have chance to take a look at the images of the labels I uploaded? |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
|
Not sure if the driver was recently updated but my usb monitor has been working up until this week. Drivers in place, DisplayLink services running and control panel showing 'ok' for the usb monitor. Anyone else with the current situation on Windows 8.1?
EDIT: Managed to roll back the driver to the previous one and my USB monitor is functioning under Windows 8.1 again. Last edited by LimboMan; 10-31-2014 at 08:34 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11
|
Still getting the same issue.
Also had chrome and other application failing to open, but on investigating where I had moved the second monitor off the dock the system still saw the dock as having a monitor I.e. The system thought it had 3 monitors! Is the revision of my dock as per the previous post correct? What version of firmware should the dock have and how can I tell? Beginning to think this device is not fit for purpose! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 56
|
LimboMan,
If you would, please let us know the Display Adaptor model i.e. Intel Graphics 4000 and the driver version and date that is and the driver that is not working. Thanks so much. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 56
|
Wadoadi,
Yours was made after the date in question. Please be sure your USB3.0 driver and Display Adaptor driver are up to date per your PC manufacturer support site or update utility (not necessarily Windows Update) If the dock still then fails, it still could be the PC or the dock. You'll have to swap one out to see if the issue persists. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| dvi, no display |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|