Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Linux and Open Source

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2015, 01:23 PM   #13
guerrierk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Thumbs up

Hi all,

I bought HP EliteDisplay S140u and I have to use it with Debian (3.16.0-4-amd64) on Dell Laptop n5110.

I am waiting for this new version of udl to use do.

Could we test beta version to help with our feedback ?

Thanks by advance ;-)
guerrierk is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.