Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2015, 02:25 PM   #6
sultanmakende
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10
Default

Indeed the screen sharing option is activated on the Mac mini but unfortunately, not on the Mac Pro. If I could find the screen sharing prefs file on the Mac Pro system HD and somehow change the script to active for all users?. But I'm more of a hardware man and for any terminal commands etc, I would need precise instructions. In fact I'm not even sure if Terminal can be used from one computer to another.
Many thanks for your suggestions and any further ideas from anyone would be greatly appreciated
sultanmakende is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
dmg, driver, external hdd, install

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.