Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2015, 02:50 PM   #1
Carlo
Mac Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhybryant View Post
I have two monitors that are the same. The one connected using mini displayport to dvi adapter have 1200x1920 resolution, but the one connected through the usb display link only has 1200x1600. Both are using dvi-d cables
Hi Paul,

I think we finally understand this issue happening to a few people with reduced blanking resolutions over DVI.
I think you are seeing a problem introduced in version 2.4. To double check you may try version 2.3 if it's compatible with your OS.

It's now too late to fix the issue in 2.5 but a fix will be in the next patch release.

Regards,
Carlo
Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:29 AM   #2
paulhybryant
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
Hi Paul,

I think we finally understand this issue happening to a few people with reduced blanking resolutions over DVI.
I think you are seeing a problem introduced in version 2.4. To double check you may try version 2.3 if it's compatible with your OS.

It's now too late to fix the issue in 2.5 but a fix will be in the next patch release.

Regards,
Carlo
Thank you very much carlo for the reply. Unfortunately 2.3 is not compatible with my OS (I have 10.11 EL Capitan).

Do you know when will the next patch release be shipped? Just wondering about a rough estimation, not looking for an exact date or any guaranteed answer.

Thanks!
paulhybryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:38 PM   #3
trevize
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Default

I frequently get double cursors on the usb linked monitors. The mouse cursor returns to normal if I move the mouse to my Laptop monitor or a DVI monitor and back.
trevize is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.