![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
|
I can confirm that I also have this problem on my Macbook Pro (late 2012) using OS 10.8.2. I have a LG widescreen monitor and the highest resolution that I can get is 1280*1024 which is not widescreen so everything is distorted. All other resolutions are also non-widescreen
.Is there going to be a fix for this? Many thanks. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4
|
With the adapter and a VGA cord plugged into the monitor, I get 1680x1050 widescreen support. Of course the crispness and clarity is not what I could get off a DVI cable but at least the screen is not stretched.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4
|
Since there doesn't seem to be any update coming till 2013, I've decided to return this paperweight. I'll be buying a J5 create. Wish me luck.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 1600 x 1200, monitor resolution, widescreen |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|