![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2
|
Same for me - the DL USB monitor is completely garbled in Parallels and native dialogs like the desktop background pref panel. I can't even use it for what does work, since there are freezes/slowdowns and CPU spikes. I'm on a 2012 non-retina MBP, and everything was working perfectly before I made the mistake of upgrading. Unfortunately, I didn't see this issue when searching for upgrade problems beforehand (argh!)
I'm on an old mac and don't have a corporate apple account, so hopefully those on newer machines that do will be able to successfully apply the pressure needed to fix these unnecessary and obviously untested regressions that are being released into production prematurely. (Conspiracy-minded people may notice this coincides with apple's new anti-laptop ads in their move towards killng off laptops and switching to iOS-only mobile devices. I think macs will finally be obsolete in their eyes as soon as XCode - the software required to develop for iphones and ipads - can actually run on an ipad.) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mac Team
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 606
|
Hi All,
Strangely enough this issue does not seem to affect all Macs, even if the same model. I have on my desk a mid-2012 MBP retina that shows the issue and one that does not. So far I've verified the following do not work: - Word 2016 - PowerPoint 2016 slideshow - Keynote - VLC - Parallels Screenshots don't show problems, so it's probably not SW renderer and more a later buffer issue. The kind of corruption also suggests that. We'll continue investigating. Regards, Carlo |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|