Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Linux and Open Source

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #3
zombielinux
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Default

I too have given up on the D6000. It failed for me with both USB-C and the USB3.0 adapter.

The D3100 however... is working flawlessly. So that makes me think its something to do with the hardware itself. Which is a shame really, I loved the idea of a single cable to plug/unplug. I guess I'll have to use two for now.

Maybe I'll revisit after a few updates.
zombielinux is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.