Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2018, 12:10 AM   #1
michaelOz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Default Mojave

Hi Alban

Thanks for keeping us updated. I upgraded to Mojave as workaround to try to get past the issues with v.10 - only to find that there are issues with Mojave. At least I now get a picture on my multiple screens and not just a black screen we have made some progress.

Hopefully the significant amount of interest in rectifying the issue with DisplayLink and MacBook will see the team prioritise its rectification.

Appreciate the work that you and the broader team are putting into this.

Thanks!
michaelOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:19 AM   #2
ericpark
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 6
Default Youtube does not play

Hello,

I am also using MBP 2018 with mojave.
Have you had any issue playing youtube?
When I play youtube without connection of Displaylink, it works well.
However, whenever I connect it to my MBP, it keeps showing loading signal, but never played.

Please check this issue as well.

Thanks,
ericpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #3
akprasad
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpark View Post
Hello,

I am also using MBP 2018 with mojave.
Have you had any issue playing youtube?
When I play youtube without connection of Displaylink, it works well.
However, whenever I connect it to my MBP, it keeps showing loading signal, but never played.

Please check this issue as well.

Thanks,
I have this identical issue when using 4.3b6 Airplay solution.

Issue is not just on YouTube, but on any embedded video such as Bloomberg etc.
akprasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
ericpark
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 6
Default

Thank you for sharing this.

Hopefully, they can solve this issue as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by akprasad View Post
I have this identical issue when using 4.3b6 Airplay solution.

Issue is not just on YouTube, but on any embedded video such as Bloomberg etc.
ericpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #5
brian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Question

I have a dual monitor setup with my 2018 MBP with Mojave 10.14.1, going through a Dell Universal Dock - D6000. I have the described problem on the DisplayLink driver download page and use the v4.3 Beta 6 driver as the workaround. Essentially this gives me one monitor that extends my display, and the other that mirrors my MBP screen but is blurry and doesn't use the full display. I have to keep my laptop open for this setup to work consistently. It's a less than optimal setup, but is getting me by.

@AlbanRampon can you give us any insight on when the next update to resolve this display issue will be available?
brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.