Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2019, 07:41 PM   #1
calisav
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Default Surface 4 Not Recognizing the USB AOC E1659F Monitor

No matter what I do or try I can't get my Surface Pro 4 to recognize the extra USB monitor. Is there a work around for this? I love my little AOC....
calisav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:42 AM   #2
AlbanRampon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,685
Arrow

Hello,

When I had the Surface Pro 3, some USB displays didn't work as the Surface USB port couldn't provide enough current to boot the display.
I would recommend you plug the second USB plug of the monitor to the Surface Pro 3 power adapter USB port. If you don't see the desktop straight away, please wait ~2 minutes as it may be doing firmware flashing.

Kind regards,
Alban
__________________
Alban Rampon
Senior product manager, universal docking stations and accessories

Where to download the latest DisplayLink drivers
How to clean up a corrupted installation
How to report issues to DisplayLink for a speedy resolution
AlbanRampon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
device manager, display issue

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.