Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2019, 05:39 PM   #9
nonintanon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola View Post
While I was trying differents USB-C docking station I was using 2+1 monitor as well (2 with the docking, 1 to the HDMI built-in port).
Now that I tried this USB docking station it seems that the problem is related to the USB-C functionality.
Have you tried the previous docking station using a USB->USB-C adapter?
No, I haven't tried with the adapter. The D3100 worked fine with USB3 port but it requires power line.

I thought that upgrading to D6000 would allow me to forget the power line and use only a single USB-C to connect to my machine.

Now I can get rid of power line but need HDMI instead

However, just a few days ago, Dell has updated the driver and it's less flicking. Hope they'll keep updating until the problem gone.
nonintanon is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.