![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 6
|
I'm on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS. I hadn't noticed a problem with the 4.4 driver.
I just upgraded to the 5.2 driver; I'll keep an eye out for issues. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4
|
After the update to kernel 4.15.0-58, I had to uninstall, reboot then install again.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 7
|
After installing last version, now when I update Kernel, on the next reboot it takes around 3 - 4 minutes for the dock to recognize the external screens and work. It will work without installation but not immediately.
It will work normally afterwards on the very next reboots though. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4
|
> After the update to kernel 4.15.0-58, I had to uninstall, reboot then install again.
I'm happy to be able to write that I haven't had to do that any more for a while now after kernel updates. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| driver, kernel, linux, ubuntu |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|