![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
|
I'm also having the same issue, I have even wiped my Mac and did a clean build, and it still does not show DisplayLink to activate in Screen Recording.
The weird thing is I get a message when I plug it in, saying to please activate DisplayLink in screen recording, so it sees it but will not let me enable it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Katowice, Poland
Posts: 268
|
Dear users,
Thank you for your patience. Could you please follow this link and gather log files for me? Alternatively, you may send the log files with a description to our email address ( technical_enquiries@displaylink.com ) which will for sure speed up the process. Kind regards, Jakub
__________________
Jakub Dabrowski DisplayLink Where to download the latest Windows drivers How to clean up a corrupted installation How to report issues to DisplayLink for a speedy resolution |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
|
Jakub,
Thanks for responding. I will work on this tomorrow, just got back into town. Bob |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 2
|
any updates on this since the last message? I've tried all the tricks in this post and still get 2 sad empty screens (and no screen recording option)...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Katowice, Poland
Posts: 268
|
Hello angrypanda,
I have been discussing the issue with Bob through emails and his problems have been already resolved. I encourage you to write to us on our email address: technical_enquiries@displaylink.com Please describe your issue over there and provide me with the log files by following this guide. Best regards, Jakub
__________________
Jakub Dabrowski DisplayLink Where to download the latest Windows drivers How to clean up a corrupted installation How to report issues to DisplayLink for a speedy resolution |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|