![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 461
|
Hello,
When you installed Beta app was it running? Could see DisplayLink Manager in the upper right corner of your top bar? If not then your screens would not show any activity and stay black. If you are unsure please install it once more and then in Applications start DisplayLink Manager. Thank you, Katarzyna
__________________
Katarzyna Czaja DisplayLink Check DisplayLink powered products here. Basic troubleshooting FAQs: |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
|
Hello Katarzyna
After 2 weeks I gave me a couple of minutes and tried again. Remove the other version with the uninstaller, reboot, then install the BETA, reboot again... run the DisplayLink Manager app, and all screens went black for a second or 2.... then I was asked to give Screen Recording permission to DisplayLink Manager app... I grant them and VOILA! It's working... 3 different desktops on 3 different screens. Thanks so much... now I can say it's an amazing product! I'll be expecting the official release, but its AWESOME for now. Thanks again Last edited by Peter_RHR; 06-27-2020 at 12:44 AM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 3 screen split, ug69pd2, wavlink |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|