Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
lgee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 5
Default

I'm super worried about posting this, incase I curse things... but I got a D6000 and for the last 48hrs have had two monitors running off it successfully! Fingers crossed....
lgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:57 PM   #2
Genoah77
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 1
Default

Hey is your D6000 still working? I'm in the same boat as you with the WD15.
Genoah77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:12 AM   #3
DamoNomaD
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 8
Default

I had the same problem with another dock (Vava?). I swapped it out for a Totu TT-DC002A connected with DisplayLink cables and it works well. I have a small issue with the screen contents swapping left for right in a 3 screen setup whenever it is plugged in, but otherwise it is a dream. I searched around a lot and know it takes the right dock to do the 2-3 screen extended desktop mode in MacOS.
DamoNomaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:02 PM   #4
ruanth
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genoah77 View Post
Hey is your D6000 still working? I'm in the same boat as you with the WD15.
Hi there, do you mean you're running off 2 monitors with different streams from a WD15 connected to a MBP?

I have a MBP 2017 running Catalina, and I want my two dell monitors to run different streams. Is this at all possible? I'm confused about differing opnions here, maybe some photos of your setup could help if you got it to work? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
ruanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.