Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2020, 11:48 AM   #9
ashzade
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradc View Post
I followed those instructions. Uninstalled everything and installed the 5.2.5 driver and nothing happens. The monitors are not detected and I can't do anything. I have gone through the uninstall and install process several times now, rebooted my machine each time, still nothing happens.

What am I missing here? When you say "Instructions how to revert to classic driver are included in the first article that I linked", that's not true. It just says to uninstall and delete the manager app. What is supposed to happen after I install 5.2.5?
I have the same issue.
ashzade is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.