![]() |
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 12
|
I files one here: http://www.displaylink.com/support/ask_question.php
Yes... I'm going through the paces... the support guy is nice but he's as clueless as i am. I do have some new details. 1. If i shutdown all displays turn off as normal. 2. If i put the laptop to sleep, the display using displaylink via usb displays a "Signal error". As it stands, it seems that if the power is not completely off the usb displaylink still expects some kind of data from the port. Still the monitor on the usb displaylink will not go in standby when the computer is on. Last edited by basilmir; 01-10-2010 at 07:42 PM. |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 12
|
Oh well... today the displaylink support guy told me to return the product, my Toshiba dynadock U Universal USB Docking Station.
While he was very nice, i was expecting him to ask for some log files, some debug information, but it seems he was content in asking about the problem and them replying like this. The dock works flawlessly, apart from this issue... and since toshiba's drivers do not, apparently, fully support windows 7 yet. I must wait. |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|