![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1
|
And, just to pile on, my new XPS 13 i7 1185G7 was working just fine with my ancient Acer 24" monitor (how old? - only choices are VGA and DVI) no USB ports or anything else and it worked just fine until I upgraded system and Dell D6000 dock and then I get black screens, flickering, and no connection. (Using VGS to DP cable). (Yes I know, I need a new monitor!)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Katowice, Poland
Posts: 268
|
Quote:
Did you try downgrading your Intel driver to the version I have mentioned in my previous message? If not, please verify it and let me know afterwards. Kind regards, Jakub
__________________
Jakub Dabrowski DisplayLink Where to download the latest Windows drivers How to clean up a corrupted installation How to report issues to DisplayLink for a speedy resolution |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1
|
Hello - we are also experiencing this issue with many of our users.
Does DisplayLink plan to push out an updated version to work with latest Intel video drivers? |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
|
I have the same issues as the OP
My Dell XPS-13 connected to D6000 dock does not work with my AOC 4K screen anymore (main screen flickering, computer very slow, second screen stays black with no signal) (with a USB-C <> HDMI cable I have no problem but the main reason for the dock was only having one cable) Is there a timeline for new software that resolves this issue? |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 636
|
Quote:
"Right now, our recommended solution is to downgrade to the previous version of your driver which is 27.20.100.9316 where everything works as it should." If you install that version of the Intel GPU driver does the behavior change? Dell makes this fairly easy, given that they provide downloads for previous driver versions on their support site. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
|
Quote:
also for my XPS there is no version 27.20.100.9316I had to go back 2 versions to 27.20.100.9168, A03 from 11 Mar 2021 to resolve the problem, still I hope a new version is forthcoming. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
|
Intel driver download portal
Here you can download the latest and previous versions |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 2
|
Hi - thanks for letting us know. I just downloaded the driver for my XPS from the Dell Homepage and it had the version number Intel-UHD-Graphics-Driver_6YGTD_WIN64_27.20.100.9565_A05 dated May 17th.
Everything is working fine now - problem solved! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|