![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 1
|
Hello,
I am having a similar issue with my Dell D6000 that uses DisplayLink on Pop OS 21.4.... I get the 5.4 driver for ubuntu instaled just fine and I can get 2 monitors through the dock to work up until I change one of their orientations then the system crashes.. or sometimes they do not connect at all and the system crashes right away. Any headway with your issue? Thank You! Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 5
|
I've now created an issue in the evdi project:
see https://github.com/DisplayLink/evdi/issues/301 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 5
|
Problem is fixed. Kernel 5.11.0-31-generic is now available and works as expected.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|