![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 461
|
After you log in and the screen starts working if you log back out does your screen remain working in the login screen?
__________________
Katarzyna Czaja DisplayLink Check DisplayLink powered products here. Basic troubleshooting FAQs: |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 4
|
If I log out the displays turn off and on and it works at login screen, but when I boot for the first time, it doesn't. Also the apps I have on the Macbook's display (secundary) appear all together on my monitor (primary). I doesn't keep the same distribution...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | ||
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 461
|
Quote:
Quote:
Also what and how is everything connected to this dock? Can you please gather logfiles right after or while the issues are happening? Follow the steps here to gather the logfiles: How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink Thank you
__________________
Katarzyna Czaja DisplayLink Check DisplayLink powered products here. Basic troubleshooting FAQs: |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 4
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 10
|
Same issue here, I have to open the lid of my MBP and close Displaylink manager and reopen it to activate my external monitors
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|