Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2023, 11:10 PM   #1
2020vision
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboerner View Post
If you have not done so already, I would suggest reporting this issue to DisplayLink by following these steps --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
How do I bring this up to moderators?

This is from that link you gave me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 7.08.36 PM.jpg (16.7 KB, 3 views)
2020vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 11:03 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020vision View Post
How do I bring this up to moderators?

This is from that link you gave me.
The link I provided previously --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink is to a DisplayLink knowledge base article that provides specific steps in order to report a macOS issue to DisplayLink directly.

Please follow the steps outlined in that article in order to report the issue.
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frozen screen, screenshots

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.