Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2024, 07:33 PM   #1
JuryDuty
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuryDuty View Post
Same thing here. Everything worked great, then I upgraded to Sequoia and it won't even detect the display.
Just to share my experience:

I'm using DisplayLink with an Elgato Prompter, going through a USB Hub. I've had no issues prior to Sequoia. Now, the Mac won't recognize it.

HOWEVER I did discover if I plug the prompter DIRECTLY into my Macbook, the Mac finds it and then DisplayLink works. So this may not be a DisplayLink issue, but rather a USB hub issue of some kind that was triggered by the upgrade to Sequoia.

EDIT: And just now I put everything back the original way I have it and now it all works. So....maybe the solution is to plug the device directly into the Macbook, approve any prompts, then put it back and it'll be recognized. So strange.

Last edited by JuryDuty; 09-18-2024 at 07:35 PM.
JuryDuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2024, 11:33 AM   #2
Klintrup
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 1
Default

I have the same issue.

Used my dell dock with my macbook pro for the past 6 months w/o issues. Upgraded to Sequoia tuesday. The dock worked immediately after the update, however now, 2 days later it does not even detect the display device.

Attached a screenshot of my USB Device Tree
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.29.58.jpg (11.5 KB, 2 views)
Klintrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 06:54 AM   #3
Bunster1122
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 2
Post M2 Air doesn't recognise display after Sequoia update

Any fix to this issue? The monitor was working fine until I updated M2 Air to Sequoia.

Edit: I just changed the USB port of the display link hub.

Last edited by Bunster1122; 09-23-2024 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Resolved.
Bunster1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 10:55 AM   #4
rboerner
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 636
Default

To all of those posting within this thread...

If the original manufacturer of your DisplayLink-based product has not been able to assist you, then I would suggest reporting the issue directly to DisplayLink by following the process outlined here --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.