Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2024, 05:13 PM   #1
ChrisF
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 5
Default

Is it all apps you are not getting notifications for or a specific app? If the mirroring toggle in the Notification settings and the Application Notifications is enabled, maybe try updating the Displaylink software if you are on an older version.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2024-09-23_10-08-51.jpg (14.9 KB, 0 views)
ChrisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 11:36 AM   #2
abdylmz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 1
Default D6000 problem

All settings are correct and the driver version is 1.10.3 but it still does not work with macOS 15. I looked at the D6000 drivers and they are up to date but it did not recognize my extra displays
abdylmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 04:24 PM   #3
ChrisF
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 5
Default

Hmm I'm not sure. Might need to check with Dell. I have the UD22 dock and it's fine.
ChrisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2024, 12:32 PM   #4
santiago123
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2024
Posts: 1
Default

Hi everyone,

It´s happening the same as ChrisF saids about macOS Sequoia upgrade. Since I upgraded to Sequoia I won´t receive any notifications. In my case I am using the HP USB-C Universal Dock Station. I am using the latest version of DisplayLink Drivers 1.10.3 (Build 34).
I remember this happened with a previous macOS upgrade, but later with a new version of DisplayLink drivers fixed the issue. I believe this issue could be related with the new notifications upgrade some macOS for the iPhone and other Apple devices using the same iCloud account to receive notifications of that devices.

Regards,
santiago123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2024, 06:00 PM   #5
jaimenacach
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2024
Posts: 1
Default My DELL 27" - Dell S2722QC doesn't connect after Mac Update to 15.0

I'm using the Wavlink hub (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BNNCXR6J/), and my My DELL 27" - Dell S2722QC doesn't connect after Mac Update to 15.0 no longer connects (doesn't show my extended screen when connected to my Macbook pro)
jaimenacach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2024, 02:11 PM   #6
orianl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 5
Default Found a workaround that create different issue

Having the same issue with MacOS sequoia and latest DisplayLink driver 1.10.3
Found a workaround by enabling “allow notifications while display is sleeping”
But this create another issue of notifications waking up my Mac, so it’s not such a great workaround
orianl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2024, 12:19 PM   #7
orianl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 5
Default Found a solution

For me uninstalling displaylink and then installing fresh solved the issue
orianl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.