![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 2
|
Hello, I'm having the same issue here with my Macbook Air M1, I have two 2K Dell monitors connected and since the MBA M1 only supports one display, I have to connect the second via a Dock that supports DisplayLink, I'm using the Dell D6000
If the monitor is connected to usb-c, BetterDisplay allows me to activate the High Resolution (HiDPI) option but not when the monitor is connected to the Dock |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 636
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 2
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 1
|
Quote:
I have 3 external 4k monitors that are identical, all plugged in through DisplayLink Dock: 1st Monitor — HDMI — works fine, super sharp at 1440p scaled. Detected resolution 4k. 2nd & 3rd Monitor — DP — blurry. Looks like the monitor is trying to scale 1440p to 2160p. Detected resolution 1440p. BetterDisplay’s dummy workaround works better, 4k detected, but not as sharp/clear as the HDMI connection through DisplayLink. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|