![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 262
|
Quote:
Hello, Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
__________________
Daniel Sznicer DisplayLink Team Where to download the latest Windows drivers How to clean up a corrupted installation How to report issues to DisplayLink for a speedy resolution |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2025
Posts: 2
|
I have just created an account on this forum to agree with the comments. I have not got a work around, so mine is just a hard reboot as even unplugging my dock does not wake the inbuilt monitor.
I also have problems with MS Teams, when sharing a screen on a call, the red banner has disappeared and then floating control bar is now invisible, it is still present as i have on multiple occasions clicked on it but as it's invisible i'm unable to do anything about it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 1
|
Quote:
I know I’m supposed to export logs and contact support, but the exported zip file is 28 MB, and Gmail has a 25 MB attachment limit. Open to suggestions on how best to share that file. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
DisplayLink Team
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 138
|
Hello turbograce,
If your ZIP log file exceeds the attachment limit you can compress the ZIP file with 7-Zip or another compression tool to reduce its size below the 25 MB. Alternatively, upload the file to iCloud, and then share the link with us (make sure link access is enabled).
__________________
Marta Jaroch DisplayLink Team Where to download the latest DisplayLink drivers How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink tech support for a speedy resolution |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|