Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.2 Software Release

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Xtreme3X
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Just to check did the problem resolve? I just got myself a USB monitor (iMo Pivot Monitor). I'm using the latest driver (5.2.22663) and still having the same issue you guys having.

Any work around for this issue? I'm seriously in need of help, i got myself a new monitor that i can't use at all..
Xtreme3X is offline  
Old 02-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
superfess
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Hi
Tried with Windows Driver 5.2 M3 and also with Windows update driver on Windows 7 32bit but fallout crash when have to charge the 3d engine. (The usb mimo monitor is NOT attached)

Disinstalling the Displaylink software and all works fine except that the usb monitor don't work (I need it to see videos when I work)
superfess is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.