![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 5
|
Quote:
From today, my 2 monitors stopped showing. I was able to see them this morning but it does NOT work after I shut down my macbook. Seriously, this problem has been raised by many for many weeks. I CANNOT believe the engineers don't bring the solutio yet. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 8
|
and also it is quite a shame that there is simply NO information on the side of DisplayLink ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 19
|
Every now and then - usually after each MacOS 15 update, I re-run the DisplayLink delete tool, and then reinstall the drivers, and hope beyond hope that maybe its been fixed this time.
But it hasn't been. Its still completely unstable. Its infuriating to try to use, so I've just disabled the check box for enabling the display. (So that's nice, the latest drivers make it much easier to disable / re-enable to try. yay, I guess?) I hate there are no solution and no admission that there's a problem. Its approaching the longest amount of time that everything has been broken since I first started using DisplayLink adapters 11 years ago. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
DisplayLink Tech Support
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 344
|
Quote:
I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience — it's especially unfortunate that this happened to a user with such notable mileage! To be honest, there isn't a single issue in version 15.x that affects all users who have reported problems. In fact, thousands of users have upgraded to this macOS version without encountering any 15.x-specific issues. So, unless standard troubleshooting resolves the problem, your case likely requires individual analysis. If you haven't already, please contact our support directly so they can assist you with your specific case. Regards, Szymon |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 19
|
Hi Szymon,
OK, I have filed a support request, with the collected information. I included a video of the behavior I see, as the monitor constantly resets back to blank, then the image reappears randomly and often, especially if there is any movement of the windows. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|