Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2025, 07:38 PM   #1
Keallach
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboerner View Post
If you have not done so already, I would suggest reporting the issue to DisplayLink directly --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
I have tried to email support and I have not heard anything back. This is a last ditch effort because I cannot seem to find the solution online.
Keallach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2025, 02:31 PM   #2
Szymon
DisplayLink Tech Support
 
Szymon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 344
Default

Hi Keallach,

I'm sorry no one reached so far. I was trying to identify your ticket without success. Would you guide me when exactly did you send it, or any keyword to search so I can locate it?

Regards,
Szymon
Szymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.