Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2026, 04:00 PM   #1
Boraabee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 4
Default

Hey audiomattster,

thank you for your answer! I already had this option enabled. Before updating to macOS 15.7.3 (Tahoe 26.2), everything worked fine for months. I even ordered a new DisplayLink docking station, but it still doesn’t work.
Boraabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2026, 03:02 PM   #2
Boraabee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 4
Default

Hey all,

it finally worked with the third device! I’m now using the Baseus Spacemate 11-1 DisplayLink Docking Station. I honestly don’t know what the difference is or why it’s working now, but at least it works.

Thank you all for your help!
Boraabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2026, 03:14 PM   #3
SteffiMuehl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 9
Default

Hello Everybody,

i do have the same problem. Please let me know how to fix it.
I have the 10 in 1 mutifunctional docking station since dezember. It was working fine till today. Now i cant find the device and no display.
My mouse and charger is plugged into the docking station and those are working.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by SteffiMuehl; 02-03-2026 at 03:34 PM.
SteffiMuehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.