Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2026, 08:04 PM   #1
Jadkorr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Szymon, already did that , sended the logs from my mac.
Jadkorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2026, 05:43 AM   #2
Jadkorr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Szymon, I haven't received any reply back. I do not know if someone is looking at my issue. I already sent the support email with the zip on it. It's been 11 days since the email went out.
Jadkorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2026, 06:57 AM   #3
Szymon
DisplayLink Tech Support
 
Szymon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 344
Default

Hi Jadkorr,

Please check your spam folder as I see in the system that your ticket has been replied 27th March.

Regards,
Szymon
Szymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2026, 06:24 AM   #4
Jadkorr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Szymon, nothing on my spam or my inbox, how can i get in touch with support?
Jadkorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2026, 05:05 AM   #5
Jadkorr
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 5
Default

Anyone has found a fix for it yet? beside install old version of the software? I opened a ticket a long time ago, even when I was contacted by someone via email, we tested many things, nothing worked, and there is no ETA for resolution, at this point im not sure if any devs are looking into this issue, old 1.5 has lots of issues specially when switching between 2 computes.
Jadkorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.