Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
itsupport

Default Screen freezing

Hi i googled my problem and found someone else with the same problem and have done the debugging and comes back no problems, i have ran the software to gather the info you needed and here it is attached.

I have been suffering from this issue recently! Here is the one:
I have bought the USB 2.0 display adapter for USB-2-VGA display and I followed the user guide to install the version 5.5 driver on my desktop. After rebooting, the device can work fine at the first time(the green light indicated on the device will keep on flashing all the time when it works fine). However! after around 1~2 mins, the image of second monitor became freeze and the adapter seemed to be out of order (the green light is not flashing anymore). Plus, the control panel on the windows toolbar disappeared. When I tried to replug in the adapter to my USB port. It would work again but after a few mins the same situation happened again. It really annoyed me. I have tried several solutions for this such as reinstalling drivers (all driver version from 5.3b - 5.6) but it gave me the negative result! Please help me out with this issue
Attached Files
File Type: zip Display link.zip (149.7 KB, 1 views)
itsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #2
Wim

Errrr... why are you still running v5.X versions of software? These are now nearly 2 years old and will have issues.

Please try v6.3 M1 and see if this fixes your issues... I suspect it will.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote