Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 09-08-2021, 12:31 AM   #1
Macsucks

Default Two monitors don't work

Hi All,

For some reason, my work provides us with Macs instead of a computing product that has access to basic functions.

Problem is I have tried to connect two monitors and have downloaded DisplayLink but it isn't working. There is no displaylink menu or option, it just says that it is running so I don't know if it is working or not or what I need to do.

The Macbok Air, being unable to include basic features only had two (lol) USB c ports so I had to get one of those adapters with multiple items. I had to buy one of those adapters with one HDMI and I am using a USB c connection for the other monitor.

They work independently but when I plug both in at the same time, only one works.

How can I troubleshoot this? This has been one of the many ways that Apple's terrible OS has made it impossible to get properly setup for work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Macsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:37 AM   #2
Macsucks

Wait, I just checked out other forums and it says that you need a display link enabled dock!?!?!

Is this accurate? They all seem to 175 USD plus. Are there any affordable options?
Macsucks is offline   Reply With Quote