Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac OSX 1.7 Release

Old 08-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
cmayne88

Default Mac 1.7 beta 3

Hey Display Link people. I would love to have some answers. There is nothing more frustrating than having a problem with software and having no contact number to get some help. The forum is great but I would like for you to chime in and give some answers to the forum questions. Such as, will we ever be able to use Lion/ProPresenter/Display Link all together? When can we expect a new upgrade that will fix some of the continuing issues. Somehow I can't even find the forum from yesterday where others were having the same issues I am. I would love a phone call from you since you have no number listed. 660-646-2231.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
philip

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmayne88 View Post
Hey Display Link people. I would love to have some answers. There is nothing more frustrating than having a problem with software and having no contact number to get some help. The forum is great but I would like for you to chime in and give some answers to the forum questions. Such as, will we ever be able to use Lion/ProPresenter/Display Link all together? When can we expect a new upgrade that will fix some of the continuing issues. Somehow I can't even find the forum from yesterday where others were having the same issues I am. I would love a phone call from you since you have no number listed. 660-646-2231.
Just a shot in the dark but I think your comment is better heard if you were to donate to them. Just a guess.

On the other hand, I think they're doing a great job on a service that is in general, free. If you have bugs, tell them your bug and then post your DisplayLink Information output after selecting debug in verbose. This is the best way to get fast support for your machine and to help out in beta testing, since almost every machine is different in one way or the other.