Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2023, 03:04 AM   #1
jandyhuang

Default UPerfect Delta not detected by DisplayLink App

Hey folks, I received my recent order of the UPerfect Delta, which uses DisplayLink to enable the second screen through single cable.

The app worked well. After the installation both screens were up with single cable as expected. But noticed the app still says "No DisplayLink-enabled display detected".

Now comes to the harder part. On Sonoma it shows a button of "Stop Sharing" for screen recording, which was discussed in the other posts. I clicked on this button and the second screen was disabled. When I try to follow the guidance to reenable the display, it's not possible since it's not detected in the first place.

I tried reinstalling the app and reconnecting/rebooting. All didn't work and now I am stuck with only single screen. Any thoughts?
jandyhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 09:43 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandyhuang View Post
Hey folks, I received my recent order of the UPerfect Delta, which uses DisplayLink to enable the second screen through single cable.

The app worked well. After the installation both screens were up with single cable as expected. But noticed the app still says "No DisplayLink-enabled display detected".

Now comes to the harder part. On Sonoma it shows a button of "Stop Sharing" for screen recording, which was discussed in the other posts. I clicked on this button and the second screen was disabled. When I try to follow the guidance to reenable the display, it's not possible since it's not detected in the first place.

I tried reinstalling the app and reconnecting/rebooting. All didn't work and now I am stuck with only single screen. Any thoughts?

Hello,
Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 10:35 AM   #3
Bah434x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandyhuang View Post

Have you checked Privacy & Security settings and reenabled screen sharing..?
DL 1.10.0 Build 117
Sonoma 14.1.1

My Setup
Bah434x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 04:04 PM   #4
Istav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah434x View Post
Have you checked Privacy & Security settings and reenabled screen sharing..?
Yes, I have. Screen sharing is on. I've sent the log files to the support. Waiting for the response. Let's see the response from them.
Istav is offline   Reply With Quote