Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 01-07-2016, 01:35 AM   #1
JiggaWhat

Default Displaylink Cleaner?

Hi,

Does anyone have a working link to Displaylink Cleaner? I need to uninstall the Displaylink driver completely so I can reinstall it. I have been getting a badimage error and a tmp file that is not working when I try to upgrade my driver so my Anker USB 3.0 docking station will work on my laptop.

Below is the link where the cleaner should be. And the support person I talked to at Anker told me they were able to download the cleaner yesterday so I think the site has just been updated but the old link no longer works.

DisplayLink Installation Cleaner Download
DisplayLink Installation Cleaner V7.9. The terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software ...
www.displaylink.com/downloads/sla.php?fileid=121
JiggaWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #2
emjayar84

You can have a copy of the one I have, here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=d...TNkdUZ3dEh4Yk0
emjayar84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 03:52 PM   #3
JamesH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggaWhat View Post
Hi,

Does anyone have a working link to Displaylink Cleaner? I need to uninstall the Displaylink driver completely so I can reinstall it. I have been getting a badimage error and a tmp file that is not working when I try to upgrade my driver so my Anker USB 3.0 docking station will work on my laptop.

Below is the link where the cleaner should be. And the support person I talked to at Anker told me they were able to download the cleaner yesterday so I think the site has just been updated but the old link no longer works.

DisplayLink Installation Cleaner Download
DisplayLink Installation Cleaner V7.9. The terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software ...
www.displaylink.com/downloads/sla.php?fileid=121
Hi,

You can find it here:
http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?d=64

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
displaylink cleaner