Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 12-10-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
Questor

Angry Difficulty with DisplayLink Software: Green Pixel Flicker

Hello,

I recently acquired two Dell P2412H monitors (http://www.dell.com/downloads/global...2h_monitor.pdf). I have one hooked up to my laptop via a VGA cable (there is a connector directly on my laptop). I hooked the second monitor up via A BVU165 USB Display Adapter.

I have the following problem: on the screen connected by the BVU165 USB, I have green pixels which flicker, and move as I move my mouse or windows around the screen. These pixels are only present when there is a blue/grey/green region on the screen, and move when I move the mouse over them. I would post a screen capture, but when I take one, they are not present in the screen capture, only on my screen itself. I checked to make sure it is not the screen by switching which screen was connected with the BVU165, and sure enough, the problem then switches screens. I have also tried re-installing the software, but this failed to fix the problem.

I think this may be a software issue, since I have also checked my VGA and DVI cables (the problem occurs when either is used).

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Your assistance is appreciated.
Questor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #2
Questor

Default Update

I am running Windows 7, and have an Intel(R) HD Graphics Card. The driver version is 8.15.10.2086.
Questor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Wim

This is normally a hardware problem and not software. It would be best to contact Diamond about this issue.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flicker, problem, software