Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
bobfiler

Default Multiple Identical Displays not enabled

I have 3 Samsung Ubisync7 monitors attached to a Windows XP machine running the latest DisplayLink driver. All three monitors show up under Device Manager > USB Display Adapters, but only one under Control Panel > Displays and in the DisplayLink Manager. If I unplug the working one, then another becomes enabled. I am unable to get more than 1 display enabled at a time. I believe this is because all three monitors are identical, but am not really sure. Any suggestions for making this configuration work?
bobfiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Wim

These will not work properly together, as these products were not programmed with unique USB serial numbers by Samsung in manufacturing.

Therefore there is no way for our software to distinguish between the devices and communicate with more than 1 of them at once.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #3
LimboMan

http://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78

Was there a solution to have this issue addressed by Samsung? Where can we find out about this? I recall when I was running Windows XP at the time I purchased my two monitors as part of my 2 x Samsung SyncMaster2263DX it had worked simultaneously but never worked since Windows 7
LimboMan is offline   Reply With Quote