Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2023, 04:16 AM   #1
salgado666

Default Screens not working on Sonoma - 14.0 Beta (23A5276g)

Working from a Mac Studio, my screens stopped working after updating to the new Sonoma Beta release.

Initially I was having a popup Alert "DisplayLinkUserAgent".
Then, even after rebooting and re-installing the DisplayLink Manager, the screens are blank and only can make it work if I plug a HDMI cable directly to my Mac and login.

I'm using the latest DisplayLink Manager version
Captura de Tela 2023-07-02 ās 16.12.19.jpg

Is there something I can do to fix this issue?

Cheers,
salgado666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 07:37 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by salgado666 View Post
Working from a Mac Studio, my screens stopped working after updating to the new Sonoma Beta release.

Initially I was having a popup Alert "DisplayLinkUserAgent".
Then, even after rebooting and re-installing the DisplayLink Manager, the screens are blank and only can make it work if I plug a HDMI cable directly to my Mac and login.

I'm using the latest DisplayLink Manager version
Attachment 4395

Is there something I can do to fix this issue?

Cheers,
Hello,

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 05:11 AM   #3
salgado666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSznicer View Post
Hello,

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
Hello DanielSznicer,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have attached the log files you requested and have also sent them to the email address you provided.

DisplayLinkInfo_Output_20230714_164007.zip

I am currently using a Mac Studio and have been using the Logic DX3 dock station to manage my displays. However, after upgrading to the Sonoma 14.0 Beta version of the Mac OS, I encountered an issue where the Login screen extension no longer functions. As a result, when I start up my Mac, I am greeted with a blank screen.

To work around this problem, I have to connect one of the displays using an HDMI cable, which allows me to see the login screen. Once I am logged in, I then have to restart the DisplayLink Manager app.

I hope this additional information helps in diagnosing and resolving the issue. Please let me know if you require any further details.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers,
Daniel
salgado666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 03:54 AM   #4
Cuba_mdx

Default Fix??

2nd screen not being recognized. will there be a fix for this?
Cuba_mdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 12:48 AM   #5
petermc1

Default Is there a fix?

I also have this issue, macOS Sonoma public beta 2. Version 14.0 Beta (23AS5312d).

When I restart my mac, I have to plug an HDMI cable directly into my mac before I am able to log in. The screens remain blank before login otherwise, and this prevents me from logging in.

My USB keyboard and mouse dongle does not work before login as well.

The login extension is not working because of the mac beta, or the display link alpha.
petermc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sonoma