Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
tanos2k

Default Network connectivity issues

Quote:
I upgraded my Dell XPS12 With Dell S2340T. Everything Works fine exept the network adapter. I get the following Device status:

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably. The Registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the system's image of the Registry.

Im having a simliar issue with a Lenovo IdeaPad U400. I do not see a yellow exclamation mark next the driver. It just shows that it can't connect. This has been happenening with the last few driver updates. Ive had to roll back to version 6.3 M1 as this seems to be the only version that works properly. It's a bit fustrating as Im using office 2013, so outlook is crashing cause of the older video drivers...

Last edited by JamesH; 07-17-2013 at 05:39 PM.
tanos2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
JamesH

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanos2k View Post
Im having a simliar issue with a Lenovo IdeaPad U400. I do not see a yellow exclamation mark next the driver. It just shows that it can't connect. This has been happenening with the last few driver updates. Ive had to roll back to version 6.3 M1 as this seems to be the only version that works properly. It's a bit fustrating as Im using office 2013, so outlook is crashing cause of the older video drivers...
Hi,

Can you post the logs for when this happens along with as much detail about what your dock's ethernet is connected to (router/switch) etc?

See http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=269 for details

In the meantime I'll move this post to the Windows Software forum.

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote