Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2023, 03:14 PM   #1
rene.hav

Default Sonoma Watch unlock

Hello,since macOS 14 update, unlock with Apple Watch is not working. I am using displaylink manager 1.10 build 117. Is this known issue, or is this problem on my computer only? What steps should I take to resolve this issue?
rene.hav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 11:09 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rene.hav View Post
Hello,since macOS 14 update, unlock with Apple Watch is not working. I am using displaylink manager 1.10 build 117. Is this known issue, or is this problem on my computer only? What steps should I take to resolve this issue?
Given your description, the first thing to double-check is that the Apple Watch Unlock feature is enabled within DisplayLink Manager --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...book-with-disp

The second thing to double-check (and mentioned at the link above) is that your screensaver is disabled. This is because the Apple Watch Unlock feature is not compatible with screensavers.
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 01:32 PM   #3
rene.hav

I did not change any settings regarding screensaver sice update and in Ventura, unlocking was working perfectly for me.
rene.hav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 10:12 AM   #4
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rene.hav View Post
I did not change any settings regarding screensaver sice update and in Ventura, unlocking was working perfectly for me.
If you have not done so already, I would suggest reporting the issue to DisplayLink directly by following the process outlined here --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote