Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #1
nbtc971

Default Just did a clean install of Windows 10. Displaylink monitor not working

Hello.

I have an AOC e1659fwux which had been working with Windows 10 version 1803. I bought a new SSD and wanted to do a clean install of Windows, after the system came up, my AOC monitor was not working. I have installed and uninstall, a few different versions of the DisplayLink drivers, but nothing works.

As it stands, nothing shows up in the Device Manager. If I unplug the monitor then replug, the splash screen lights up, then it goes dark again. I know when I first got this monitor I had to fool around with it for a few days before I got it to work, but I'm not sure what I did.

Any help is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DL_Windows_Logs_20180902_183124.zip (836.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by nbtc971; 09-02-2018 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Attached logs
nbtc971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:31 AM   #2
nbtc971

Well this one falls on me. When I pulled my computer case out to install the new SSD, I pulled loose a couple of USB cables. Apparently I plugged one cable in that isn't connected to anything any more, and left the cable for my USB 3.0 (powered) hub unplugged. Plugged it in and bam, monitor works. Embarrassing, but relived to have figured it out.

Thanks.
nbtc971 is offline   Reply With Quote