Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2023, 05:41 PM   #1
Cbreeden

Default New issue after latest iOS update?

I am using a brand new (less than a month) Macbook Air, M2 processor with 16gb memory. Running on macOS Venture 13.6

For the first two weeks, I had no issue using my Anker Triple Display 563 USB Csplitter to broadcast to two 27" Spectre monitors.

Since the latest iOS update, I am no longer able to screen share through Zoom or Slack when the DisplayManager is active. If I disable it, I am able to screen share but lose an entire monitor. Additionally, if DisplayLink Manager is active I have excessive load times for Zoom and Slack (3-5minutes to open the apps each). With the apps frequently crashing while opening.

Again, this issue does not happen when the DisplayManager is disabled or uninstalled.

Is this a known or new issue? Or any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?
Cbreeden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 02:20 PM   #2
joemomma

Angry Mac OS Ventura 13.6 Support

I just upgraded to Ventura 13.6 and now my output to my ViewSonic 24" monitors is a mess. One screen is frozen. One flickers on and off. I've rebooted my Mac. I've disconnected and powered off the monitors. I've powered off and disconnected all ports on the Plugable USB-C 4K Display Link. Still no luck. Arggh. Help please.
joemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 01:37 PM   #3
Cbreeden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbreeden View Post
I am using a brand new (less than a month) Macbook Air, M2 processor with 16gb memory. Running on macOS Venture 13.6

For the first two weeks, I had no issue using my Anker Triple Display 563 USB Csplitter to broadcast to two 27" Spectre monitors.

Since the latest iOS update, I am no longer able to screen share through Zoom or Slack when the DisplayManager is active. If I disable it, I am able to screen share but lose an entire monitor. Additionally, if DisplayLink Manager is active I have excessive load times for Zoom and Slack (3-5minutes to open the apps each). With the apps frequently crashing while opening.

Again, this issue does not happen when the DisplayManager is disabled or uninstalled.

Is this a known or new issue? Or any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?
Bumping this post again.
Cbreeden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:56 AM   #4
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbreeden View Post
Bumping this post again.
If the manufacturer of your docking station (Anker) has been unable to assist you, I would recommend reporting the issue to DisplayLink directly by following the process outlined here --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote