Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
On the DL

Default Screen does not lock until I move the mouse

I have 2 external displays hooked up to my MBP. One on the built in display port and the other on a Diamond BVUMD3. When I lock my screen (I use the keychain Access Menu Bar option to lock the screen), only the MBP and built in port displays go black while the one on the Diamond does not. Once I move the mouse, the screen on the Diamond does also and then the password prompt displays on the MBP LCD.

This is a problem because until I move the mouse, anything on my screen is still completely visible. So far I just work around it by moving the mouse right after locking so I know its protected before I walk away.

If I use screen saver hot corners with screen locking, the screen saver does come on on all three screens (although the DisplayLink one is all black with white words on it that say "Quartz Composer" instead of showing the Word Of the Day screen Saver) and it is locked.