Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2023, 04:52 AM   #1
Berlin955

Default The issue with the lack of rotation option on the secondary screen of the monitor

Hello, may I ask if my secondary screen monitor cannot be recognized when connected to the HDMI cable after being powered on? After unplugging the power, only the HDMI cable is left connected, and the software can recognize the secondary screen monitor. What is the reason for this? I am using the Belkin displaylink expansion dock, and now I cannot use the secondary screen monitor. If I use the secondary screen vertically as the main screen, the delay will be quite noticeable. May I ask if there is any solution?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2x.jpg (17.7 KB, 1 views)
Berlin955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlin955 View Post
Hello, may I ask if my secondary screen monitor cannot be recognized when connected to the HDMI cable after being powered on? After unplugging the power, only the HDMI cable is left connected, and the software can recognize the secondary screen monitor. What is the reason for this? I am using the Belkin displaylink expansion dock, and now I cannot use the secondary screen monitor. If I use the secondary screen vertically as the main screen, the delay will be quite noticeable. May I ask if there is any solution?
Hello,
Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote