Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 07-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
dwdunning

Default HDCP support on DL-3500

Just emailed this to support, but cross posting here in case any one has similar experience and/or solution.

I am on windows 8.1 64 bit and my USB to 3.0 to HDMI adapter is plugged into a USB 3.0 port on the motherboard, not going through a hub.

I am using a DisplayLink DL-3500 USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter (SIIG JU-H20311-S1) and cannot get HDCP support. I have tried 2 different monitors, which both work if plugged into the HDMI port on my Video Card (Nvidia GTX 750 TI) and different HDMI cables (Mediabridge High Speed HDMI with Ethernet and AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return support).

I believe I have all the latest drivers installed and have renamed my mspr.hds file to attempt to reset DRM licenses.

So far I have tried, and failed, streaming HD video from Amazon and Netflix, and playing a blu-ray in CyberLink Power DVD, all of which work when using my video card and not the USB 3.0 adaptor, except Amazon won’t give me HD video on ANY of my screens while the USB adaptor is plugged in, I have also requested support from Amazon on that particular issue.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WAYNETECH3350_20150705_112026.zip (713.7 KB, 0 views)
dwdunning is offline   Reply With Quote