Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 08-16-2020, 08:05 PM   #1
LY1

Question Issues with QGeeM USB 3.0 Docking Station?

I've recently added a QGeeM USB 3.0 Docking Station and two additional HP monitors to my 15" 2018 MacBook Pro.

I did this a few weeks ago and it appears that my original install of the two downloads suggested have now rolled into one (DisplayLink Manager 1.1). Uninstalling the original two and instead installing the new app seems to have cleared up some connectivity issues.

However, two things are still causing me difficulty:

1) Zoom will randomly disconnect when in large meetings (~20-30 participants). It starts up fine and stays that way for about 20 seconds, then disconnects me. It will, on its own, attempt to reconnect, then perform that same cycle over and over. This is especially troubling for me, as I am leading multiple daily webinars right now.

2) The Mac screensaver only appears on my laptop screen. The other two monitors say "Loading Photos," then simply go black. At one point, this was not happening; the photos displayed on all extended screens.

Is anyone else running into these things? Particularly the Zoom issue?
LY1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 12:07 AM   #2
LY1

Exclamation ZOOM Disconnecting

Going to bump this up because I REALLY need a solution to the Zoom issue. Otherwise, I need to return this docking station and find another product.
LY1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extended monitor, mac, screen saver, zoom